Environmental Policy – Introduction And Aim
Primary PC Solutions is a Computer supply and network support company operating from a site in Helston in Cornwall. The main ICT products supplied by us are PC components, peripherals and pre built systems and laptops. We recognise that our operations result in generation of waste in the form of received packaging. It is the aim of our environmental policy to comply with legislation and other requirements, continue to reduce the environmental impacts of our business and operate in an environmentally responsible manner. This policy describes how we will achieve our aim.
This environmental policy applies to all of our operations including on site services, management, office services, delivery and procurement. Nigel Buxton is responsible for ensuring that the policy is implemented. However, all employees have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of the policy are met.
We will ensure that resources are available to enable us to achieve our objectives and targets.
During 2019, we aim to:
- Continue to recycle & reuse as much of the packaging from parts received as possible
- Reduce the generation of general waste & continue to dispose of all WEEE items responsibly conforming to current legislation
- Inform all customers and suppliers of our commitment to reducing our environmental impact
To achieve our aims, we have set ourselves the following targets:
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible
- Monitoring and Auditing
Progress against these objectives will be monitored through monthly management meetings.
This environmental policy is available on request. If you wish to obtain a copy or would like to discuss our progress against our objectives, please telephone 01326562310.