Our portfolio includes:
- Fair Market Value (FMV) leases reduce total cost of ownership. For a fixed, low monthly payment, the technology is regularly rotated to avoid escalating support costs and technology obsolescence. At the end of the term, simply return the equipment and avoid the need to re-sell, as well as the costs and compliance risks of disposal.
- Finance leases are ideal for managing cash flow. A Finance lease allows you to pay for technology in affordable, budgeted payments. At the end of the term, equipment is purchased for a nominal amount.
- Flexible leases are available for larger infrastructure projects. As the project transitions, payments are tailored to match operational savings, so that the transition can be delivered as a self-funding project.
- Loans provide the cash you need to acquire hardware, software and services without high upfront costs.Make fixed payments over time and own the total solution when the balance is paid in full.
Dell’s own financing arm, Dell Financial Services (DFS) is a full-service finance company that funds approximately US$4 billion of IT equipment annually for Dell customers. We work with you to develop a storage financing solution to help you reduce costs, fund new capacity, manage growth challenges within budget and handle end-of-life disposal.
In addition, we provide:
- Low rates on Dell equipment.
- One-stop shopping with financing for hardware, software, maintenance and other services, as well as non-Dell technology.
- Financing specialists whose expertise complements Dell’s IT knowledge.
- End-of-lease solutions and green disposal practices.