We have tried to make our SLA’s as complete as possible and we felt that the best way to achieve this was to offer total support via a number of methods.
Initially a lot of potential problems can be eliminated before they occur pro-actively via the use of our automated maintenance software that monitors and maintains client computers.
When problems do arise, we deal with them quickly and effectively with our remote access software and via good, old-fashioned telephone support! When this isn’t possible we’ll arrive promptly on-site to assess and rectify the problem.
SLA Core Components
- Remote Monitoring and Maintenance carried out 24/7 on all Company Servers and/or on all critical workstations/laptops (i.e. Accounts PC, Staff Laptops etc) to enable the early detection and remedy of critical system faults.
- Amongst a raft of other things maintenance is carried out in the background to ensure things like Antivirus Software is updating successfully and
- Microsoft patches are installed if appropriate.
- Monthly Backup check – The Remote Monitoring will check that the backup has been successful on a daily basis, we will additionally check the validity of that backup to ensure that data being saved isn’t corrupt and unusable in the event of a disaster!
- Lightning Fast Remote Access Support and friendly staff at the end of a telephone.
- Priority Response
- Regular Consultancy – advice and meetings.
In addition to all the above features, our SLA customers also benefit from price reductions for any additional labour incurred such as new equipment installations, disaster recovery and also discounts on new equipment purchased from us.
Let us concentrate on your ICT problems so you can concentrate on your Business!